Seed your future with us. We are looking for people who value excellence, diversity, collaboration, and creativity.
Explore our careers section.
Participate in development, testing and implementation of applications / systems
Provide application maintenance support to internal users and external clients
- Degree/Diploma holder in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in Java script, HTML/CSS and other web application related technologies
- Familiar with PHP
- Familiar with database system such as MySQL
- Experience in any of web applications, e-commerce, vendor or eSecurity industries will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge in PC Troubleshooting / Network Configuration & Setting
- Self-motivated, teamwork and able to work in fast-paced environment with deadlines
- A strong willingness to learn new languages and skills
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!